How to remove scalp warts? Before knowing its answer, it is important to know everything important about warts. Skin overgrowth can cause warts on the scalp by the different types of papillomavirus which are also known as (HPV). It is a type of virus that can damage your skin badly. Now a day this problem is spreading widely among young and adults of both genders, but it is a more common problem especially in adults.
You can feel the different symptoms of HPV infection on your scalp. According to our research and personal experience, scalp warts appear as tiny raised smooth or rough bumps that will sometime create an elongated projection on the surface of your scalp skin.
It can also appear as a single raised bum, or it may develop in clusters.
Usually, there are no serious risks of non-cancerous skin growth if it is not getting infected with the HPV virus. When it appears on your skin, it can vary from one individual to the other one. After one or more weeks it will start to appear on the skin, by depending on its immunity responds. So you need to take it seriously and get the proper treatment to get rid of it on time.
Wart On Scalp:
Scalp warts can be painful or irritating for you. As we discussed above that, it is a type of virus that can spread on your scalp. IF you are facing this type of issue, then you need to concern with a doctor and try to take some precaution to keep you secure.
Some of the patients feel unreliable and irritating due to warts. They can disturb both of your personal or professional life. If you scratch them, they can become painful for you. We’ve treated some patient who scratches them very badly and then with the same hand they touch another area of their scalp, after few days warts have appeared on the same place where they touched. So we recommend our patient that do not scratch them or cut them because they can also convert into an infection. This infection can be harmful to you.
Scalp Warts Symptoms:
It is really important for everyone that they should know about the symptoms of scalp warts because as we mentioned that it is becoming a most common problem among youngsters as we as an adult. As a doctor, I’ve done a lot of research around this problem, and there can be different symptoms of the scalp warts. These symptoms are:
- You can feel a change in color or appearance
- Its growth can interfere with activities and bothersome
- You will try to treat them, but it will spread day by day
- If you are an adult than warts may begin to appear on your scalps that indicates the immune system is malfunctioning
- Warts can convert your skin color to the brown, pink or red color. Usually, the color of warts will color while a pimple is red with pink as or it can red radiating down its corners or sides.
- The surface of warts depends on its own. There can be different types of warts. The common one will be more round and smooth, on the other hand, the filiform warts are stick up more there it has many projections of fingerlike that is coming up from the wart.
- Normally warts look like a pimple, and common warts have no pain. If you cut or scratch them, then you can feel the pain on warts. The pain can associate with your activities, but generally, it has no pain. But it is important for a patient to take special care of them because it can convert into a painful wart.
If you find any of these symptoms, then you just need to concern with your doctor. He or she will examine the situation and tell you that are warts or a simple pimple. Your care can secure your scalp form more warts.
- Do not wear any tight or warn cap on your head to try to get your warts some air
- Do not cut or scratch warts badly because if you do this, then it will be converted into worst and painful infection on your scalp
- Wash your hands after scratching or touching the warts
- Do not touch any other are with the same hand you touched warts. It can spread due to this activity.
- Do not shake your hand with another person if you scratch your head
- A concern with your doctor
- Try to keep your scalp healthy and hydrated all the time
How To Remove Scalp Warts:
According to our research, different methods will help on how to remove scalp warts: These methods are:
- Surgical Excision Method
- Cryotherapy Method
- Electrosurgery Method
Surgical Excision Method:
Surgical Excision is one of the most common methods to remove warts from your scalp. In this method, the doctor or medical professional will use a cutting tool or a knife to cut warts too directly out of the scalp skin. There you have to face some bleeding that depends on the size of warts. Before starting this treatment the doctor numb the targeted are due to which the patient will not feel the pain. One of the great benefits of this treatment is that warts will be gone quickly.
In this method, the doctor uses liquid nitrogen that helps to freeze warts on your scalp, a substance with a low boiling point. A special canister is used to hold the liquid that keeps the liquid at low temperature. The doctor will continually spray this liquid on to warts, exposing the scalp warts to the high temperature that can easily kill the tissues of warts. After that wart can convert into black color and there might be a blister that will form over the site. You may feel the pain on your scalp at the same location where warts locate, but slowly it will remove all warts from your scalp and give you relief.
Electrosurgery Method is another important treatment to remove warts from the patient’s scalp. In this method of treatment, the doctor will use a wand tool and aim it directly on to your warts appears on the scalp. This tool will produce an electrical current that will come straight out of its tip. IT will produce heat, and with the help of this heat, the doctor will target warts. The heat will not be bearable y warts, and they will not survive. During the process, it may produce a little bit of smoke, or you may feel a burning smell. It is normal for this procedure. One of the benefits of this treatment is that you do not need to face the bleeding during this treatment.
So you do not need to take tension because all of these treatments are 100% secure and provides you best results.
Scalp Warts Causes:
As we mentioned above, that wart on the scalp can be a caused of human papillomavirus (HPV) which affect the top layer of your scalp skin due to that your scalp get infected. Many different types of HPV can become a cause of wart. These types are more than 30.
According to our research, this type of virus comes from the person who is already suffering wart problem. So that’s why it is really important to take special care and stay away from the people who have this problem.
If the patient happens to have breaks, scratches or cuts in your skin and some close to the person who has warts, then there will be most of the chances that you will also get infected by the virus and will face the warts problem on your scalp. Direct contact with the human papillomavirus easily spreads them. So care is really important to keep yourself secure form this type of virus. This virus on your scalp can spread due to the following reasons:
- Warts can infect different areas of your scalp if you will touch it and then touch another area on your scalp
- You can also affect another person by sharing your towel, comb, razor, hairbrush or after scratching shaking your hand.
- You may not be able to see warts on your scalp or head especially when your hairs are thick they will cover them. In this situation, you may only know about them when you will scratch, comb or brush your hairs. It can be irritated for you, and it will start to bleed then it may become a cause of another infection on your scalp.
We have treated a lot of patients who had the same issue and just because of avoiding the issue they started to feel pain and irritation.
Warts On Scalp Home Remedies:
After searching a lot from a medical professional point of view. I’ve found that many useful home remedies will help you a lot on how to remove scalp warts. Being a doctor, I’m trying to provide you with all the things that can give you 100% results without any side effects. These home remedies can be really useful and may give you a lot of benefits against warts. Here we are going to tell you about some most useful remedies that you can prepare and apply at your home without going anywhere.
Tea Tree Oil:
Tee tree oil is one of the best oil for all most every problem of your scalp. It is also very useful to remove warts from your scalp. It contains on antiseptic and antiviral properties that will help to fight against the germs as well as a virus on your scalp skin. Applying this oil on the surface 0of your head will help to stop the development of fungus or infection. It attacks the HPV due to which warts can develop.
To apply this oil on your warts. First of all, you need to wash your hands and the area of your scalp where warts develop. Then apply a few drops of the tea tree oil and place a bandage on it and leave it at least for 8 hours. It is best if you will leave it for overnight. Next morning, remove the bandage and rinse your hairs form normal water. Repeat this process for overnight. Try to apply this remedy until warts do not remove from your scalp.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar is another best remedy against the scalp viruses. It is also very useful to get rid of the wart. It is a simple and easy remedy that people can easily apply at their home. We recommend this remedy to most of our patients, and they get the results from it. It does not help to kill the virus from your scalp infect its property of high acidity will help to attach the flesh that can result in warts. Apple cider vinegar will naturally peel warts from your scalp skin.
To use this remedy you need to take one spoon of apple cider vinegar with the two spoons or water then mix it well with the help of cotton apply it on targeted area and place a bandage. After a few minutes rinse your head and try to apply if daily until you get rid of this problem.
Banana is another natural way that consists of the proteolytic enzyme that will help to remove warts. It helps to dissolve and digest them. To apply this remedy on infected areas you need banana peels, scrap the mush that is inside its peel and apply it on your warts and rinse your head after few minutes. Apply this daily until you do not get rid of the problem.
Hope at the end of this article you get the answer to your question that How to remove scalp warts?