When it comes to cleaning our skin then, we not only decide to go for the proper exfoliation steps which could keep our skin fresh. We also aim to opt for several serums and moisturizers which could help us increase the overall beauty of our skin.
However, when it comes to other parts of our body including our scalp. Then, most of the people tend to ignore them because they seem to be less glamorous and less demanding as compared to our skin. Well, if you have the same perception then, you might need to gear yourself up for some of the hair related problems very soon.
Surely, we are not here to scare you but we just want to alert you about the things which you could have to face. If you are one of those people who are always concerned about their hair-care routine and you complain about extremely dull and dry hair then, you need to understand the importance of scalp mask.
If you want to have the perfect hair which also consists of the great volume and appear fuller without being heavy on your pocket then, you need to continue to read on because today we will be talking about some great stuff.
What is Scalp Mask?
Most of the people have this perception that scalp masks are just not worth the efforts because its hard for people to witness the results right away. If we dig a little deeper into the overall workability of a scalp mask. How it tends to work then, scalp mask is capable of protecting your head against all the negative external environmental factors.
Hair or scalp mask not only develops the protective layer. It also aims to make your hair stronger, shinier and silkier than ever before. According to the recent survey, the hair mask can give the extremely bouncy look to your hair without damaging your scalp in any manner.
Most of the people are usually unaware of the fact that dullness in our hair is caused due to the dehydration which is usually caused due to the lack of moisture in our hair. There is certainly no denying the fact that the sun and other environmental factors are capable of sucking all the moisture out of our head thus leading to the terrible conditions.
The problem of lack of moisture is not just limited to those people who don’t use any hair accessories. However, all of us are equally exposed to the danger of dryness. It is important to understand that dryness in hair leads to dandruff which further increases the issues for the people.
If you are suffering from the scalp issues such as the flaky scalp, itchiness, and oily scalp. Then, one thing which could effectively help you in getting rid of all these problems is surely the scalp mask.
Today, we will be talking about some of the amazing scalp masks which can do wonders for your hair. It’s the high time that you dig in and find out the important stuff for your hair right away.
Why is Scalp Mask Important?
Majority of the people are confused about that fact that why scalp mask is important when they are already using several hair-care products. Well, if you are also looking for an answer to this question then, dig in!
When you continuously apply several chemical-based products on your head. Then, your scalp tends to get drier because your root and hair shafts are unable to get the needed nutrients which are essential for the healthy scalp or the perfect growth of our hair. When such a thing happens then, your hair tends to develop the split ends which ultimately hurts the entire looking of your hair. Not only this, there are several other problems which can also be caused due to the lack of nutrients and vitamins in your hair.
Additionally, for making the perfect scalp mask, you are not supposed to spend a lot of money. Scalp mask can easily be prepared at home while using few ingredients. If you are not interested in investing your money in the high-end beauty products then, you seriously need to opt for some of the best scalp masks.
Benefits of Scalp Mask:
- For transforming the entire look of your hair, you don’t need to spend 5-6 hours in the salon, you just need to take our 20-30 minutes from your routine and you’ll be able to see the difference in a matter of few attempts.
- Scalp mask is capable of removing the dead skin cells in the one go. When scalp mask is applied on the head then, your hair follicles start to open which ultimately helps in removing all sort of dead skin. It is important to understand that dead skin is usually caused due to the excessive use of the chemical products.
- Scalp Mask is capable of regulating the working of sebaceous glands without damaging your hair in any manner. Sebaceous glands are responsible for the production of moisture, if these glands are unable to work in the right manner then, this process results in the oily and tender scalp which aims to destroy your hair roots in an adverse Scalp Mask effectively helps in controlling that hair destruction.
- For removing the scalp mask, you don’t need to use high-end shampoos. You can easily use any of your favorite machines and you’ll be able to see the difference.
- You can easily merge the hair mask with different hair oil and you’ll be able to detect some amazing results. As hair oil is loaded with the natural vitamins. Therefore, the diffusion between the both will help you in achieving the better looks.
- For best results, you only need to apply the hair mask twice a week. If you have extremely damaged hair then, you can decide to repeat the steps thrice a week.
- Scalp Mask helps in adding extra shine to your hair and makes them stronger than ever before.
Best Scalp Masks for Different Hair:
Now if you are convinced by the fact that scalp mask is highly important for the growth of your hair. Then, the next step is all about finding the right ingredients which could work perfectly with your hair without causing any damage.
Before opting for any remedy, you should remember the fact that not all the ingredients are right for everyone. So before applying, you should see whether that ingredient is right for your hair or not.
Yogurt Mask with Lemon & Honey:
Yogurt, honey and lemon mask can surely do wonders for your scalp. It is one of the natural ingredients which is known for nourishing our hair and moisturizing it. While lemon and honey aim to work on all the dead skin cells and remove them for promoting the better hair growth.
For preparing this mask you’ll need to follow these steps.
- Take ½ cup of the yogurt, 1 tbsp. honey and lemon.
- Now mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Once the mixture is smooth, apply it on your scalp. Try to properly cover your head.
- Leave the mixture on your head for 30 minutes and then, wash it with any of the shampoo.
- For the best results, use this scalp mask one or twice a week.
- If you have the sensitive skin then, avoid using lemon because it might make the scalp itchy because of the high-intensity of citric acid.
Aloe Vera Scalp Mask:
Aloe Vera is known as the best soothing gel which is capable of moisturizing your scalp in the most amazing manner. If you are suffering from the scalp issues such as irritation or rashes then, then, Aloe Vera mask can help you in soothing your head in a matter of few minutes.
- Take a fresh Aloe Vera from the plant and take out its gel.
- Now apply the gel on your head. Make sure to properly cover all of your hair with a mask.
- Let the gel sit on your hair for 10-15 minutes.
- Now wash your hair properly with the shampoo. You might need to shampoo your hair twice because Aloe Vera Gel is quite sticky.
- For best results, you can use this gel twice a week.
Egg Mask for Extra Volume:
Most of the people are usually reluctant to use egg on their hair because it’s quite smelly and hard to remove but the egg is surely capable of doing wonders on your hair.
Egg Mask consists of the combination of egg yolk and all the yogurt.
- Take one egg yolk and ½ cup of the yogurt.
- Mix both the ingredients well.
- Now apply the mixture on your hair and let it sit at least for the 30 minutes.
- Once yogurt is dry, use the sulfate-free shampoo for washing the mixture away.
- Apply this scalp mask twice a week for best results.
Onion Scalp Mask:
Onion is used as the scalp exfoliator which not only helps in strengthening the scalp. It also helps in reducing the amount of hair fall to the greater level.
For preparing the onion scalp mask, you need to follow these steps.
- Take one big onion and peel it properly.
- Now put the onion into the grinder and transform it into the paste form.
- Now apply the onion paste on your scalp and make sure that all hair is properly covered.
- If the smell of the onion is irritating you then, apply the paste on your head just for 10 minutes. Otherwise, it’s better to leave it on the head for 20 minutes.
- Now use your daily shampoo for washing your hair. You might have to clean your head twice because of the strong smell of the onion.
- Apply this scalp mask once a week for best results.
Apple Cider with Essential Oil for Scalp:
Apple Cider is known for its various qualities which helps in making the hair stronger. The combination of apple cider with essential oil can increase the overall beauty of your hair.
- Take 2 tablespoons of apple cider and mix it with few drops of the essential oil.
- Now apply the mask on your head. Make sure to properly massage the mask.
- Leave the mask for 30 minutes and then, wash it with the normal shampoo.
- Repeat the steps twice a week for best results.
Everybody loves their hair but only a few people agree to take the proper care which could help in boosting the overall hair look. We totally understand the fact that it is pretty difficult for people to take out certain time for their schedule and dedicate it just to prepare some sort of scalp mask.
One needs to understand the fact just like our skin, our hair needs the proper attention. If we fail to provide the needed attention to our hair. Then, they will ultimately start losing their beauty because of the extreme environmental and outer conditions.
Surely we don’t want to scare you but you need to start looking out for the remedies which could make the hair care process easier for you. If you want to achieve the best results then, you can start with the very basic steps.
First, try to opt for scalp exfoliation procedure. This procedure can easily be performed while taking the bath and will hardly consume 10-15 minutes. After that, you can go for the scalp mask. The combination of both of the activities will make your hair appear fuller and your scalp healthier.
So what are you planning to do? Share your views and queries with us by leaving your comments below. You can also share your hair and skin related problems with us. Our experts will get back to you very soon.